Sat, May 06|
People of Ari (Main Theatre)
JOURNEY INTO THE FOREST WITH TAMLIN
An interactive, ultra-immersive concert experience that takes you on a journey of self-discovery through music, storytelling, movement, and creative activities.
TIME & LOCATION
May 06, 8:00 PM – May 07, 12:00 AM
People of Ari (Main Theatre), 46/1 Noble Lite, ซอย อารีย์ 1 Phayathai, เขตพญาไท กรุงเทพมหานคร 10400, Thailand
ABOUT THE EVENT
(Click here for event details)
Step into the magical world of "Journey into the Forest with Tamlin" and embark on a journey of self-discovery. Let Tamlin's soulful music and thought-provoking lyrics transport you to a place where you can explore the depths of your psyche and ask fundamental, existential questions. The immersive set design will make you feel like you're part of a tribe, gathering around a campfire in the forest, connected to something greater. The contemporary dancers representing the warrior wolf, actor songbird, and dreamer moth will captivate your senses, bringing the stories to life as the songs progress. Join us for this unique and transformative concert experience, where you can identify with different archetypes and characters, and discover how you too can transform and live a more meaningful life. Don't miss an unforgettable musical journey that will leave you feeling inspired and enlightened.
- Doors open at 8:00pm, performance starts at 9:00pm. Strictly no entry during the performance (9:00-10:30pm).
- The performance takes places in three acts, with workshops in between each act.
- Total run-time is 90 minutes.
- There'll be an ecstatic dance set after the show, from 10:30pm to late.
- Tickets include entry to see Tamlin's show, as well as the ecstatic dance DJ set.